Stedas dizajn logo

Two airdrops for the XRP investors

Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Spark (FLR) airdrop for XRP holders | DFLR airdrop for the Spark holders

Category: Cryptocurrency / Blockchain    Date: Feb 2021    Keywords: Ripple, XRP, xRapid, blockchain, cryptocurrency  

>> VIEW INFOGRAPHIC

 

There are two upcoming airdrop events for the XRP and Spark token holders

1) Spark airdrop (FLR) 🎁
- for XRP holders

2) DaoFlare airdrop (DFLR) 🎁
- for Spark (FLR) holders

 

⚠️IMPORTANT NOTES⚠️

 1) Only first 15% of your FLR tokens will be distributed. You will receive the rest of 85% in the next 2-3 years.
2) You will receive 100% Dflr based on your 15% FLR balance. The DFLR: FLR claim ratio may adjust.

3) You will receive Spark (FLR) and DFLR tokens in the Flare wallet, on a supporting exchange or other compatible applications built on top of the Flare Networks (e.g. Flare Finance)

Sources: Flare Network blog | Flare FInance

 

DISCLAIMER
This guide is for informational purposes only. It is not an official Flare Networks / Flare Finance document and should be used only for educational purposes.

***************************************

Keep your crypto safe

BUY LEDGER NANO S/X (XRP, ETH, BTC, VET, ADA)

Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet

 

 

EARN $10 USD IN BITCOIN

 

 

Ledger Nano X - The secure hardware wallet

 

 

 

Ledger Nano S
Secure Your Cryptocurrency

Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

Protect your crypto assets (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tron...) with the most popular multicurrency hardware wallet in the market.

Wirex Visa Card
Convert and Spend Crypto

The world’s only Visa card that lets you convert and spend your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and XRP in everyday life. Get your Wirex card

Buy and trade crypto on Binance!

Ledger Nano S - The secure hardware wallet

BINANCE - buy and trade cryptocurrency on the World's biggest crypto exchange.
Sign up now!