⚠️ SPARK SNAPSHOT DATE ⚠️
December 12th, 2020
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1) GET A LEDGER NANO S/X
You need to have the latest Ledger’s firmware version 1.6.1. (1.2.4-4 for Nano X) and the latest XRP app version (2.0.1). Download only from the official Ledger website.
2) NON-CUSTODIAL ETH ADDRESS
Only MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, ETH account on the Ledger Nano or any ETH wallet where you control the secret key. Don’t use ETH address you have on Binance, Coinbase or other crypto exchanges.
3) MESSAGE KEY
The Message Key is 02 followed by 24 zeroes + your ETH address
4) CHROME BROWSER
Download and use the latest version of Google Chrome or equivalent (Brave)
EXCHANGES / WALLETS supporting distribution (or considering to support):
TBA (still considering)
2. BTC Markets
3. SBI VC Trade
1) What do you need?
2) Read the FAQ section
- Flare’s token is called Spark.
- Flare is the world’s first turing complete federated byzantine agreement (FBA) network.
- After the utility fork happens there is a 6 month period where XRP holders can claim spark. Any unclaimed spark after the end of this period are burned/destroyed.
- The objective of the distribution is that XRP holders can claim approximately a 1:1 amount of Spark to their XRP holding.
The Flare network isn't live yet and the Spark token distribution hasn't started.
Monitor the Flare Networks Twitter account and website for news & updates.
Source: Flare Network
THIS INFOGRAPHIC IS FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH WHEN INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
Keep your crypto safe
BUY LEDGER NANO S/X (XRP, ETH, BTC, VET, ADA)